This sunrise was totally worth waking up for! It's been super hot lately, so when Wed. morning was a mere 70 degrees, I decided it was the perfect day to roller blade. I just got new wheels & they're super smooth, which makes it that much more fun of a work out. Six miles before 7am with gorgeous skies!
We were at a family picnic last weekend & W spent a lot of time playing horseshoes. I played for about half a game, but aside from some bizarre twist of the luck where I got a ringer, my other throws were pretty bad.
This is W's birthday weekend, so we're at the cabin to relax & celebrate. It's been waaaaay too long since we were up there!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Corn on the cob
- Green salad
- Pierogies sauteed with onions, zucchini, broccoli, cherry tomatoes, & fresh basil
- Grilled tofu dogs
- Grilled green beans with lemon & seasoned sea salt
- Grilled hot peppers with Trader Joe's Merlot soaked cheese
- Green salad
- Cucumbers & carrots with dip
- Oat pretzels with Top with Cinnamon's Healthy 3-ingredient Chocolate Fudge Sauce - This is SO good. I knew we would love it, so I doubled the recipe from the start. We've been putting it on rice cakes, graham crackers, & fruit. And our fingers & spoons...
- (So this wasn't much of a dinner...we both had a big lunch & weren't in the mood for a full-on dinner.)