April 6, 2012

Lately, I've Been...


Our peach tree is budding!


I haven't been cooking a lot this week, but I do have a lot to share!


1. Slow Cooker Black Beans rocked my world. So did the brown rice tortillas from Trader Joe's that we crammed them into.

2. I am now totally inspired to turn my basement into a closet.

3. Coconut Almond Rice Pudding = deliciousness.

4. Broccoli Tempeh Curry & Cashew Curry got combined into dinner on Sunday night, with plenty of leftovers. Mmmm!

5. Chocolate Almond Macaroon Cookies rocked my world. More, please!

6. Maybe I shouldn't admit it, but there is some part of me that, deep down, thinks this is totally awesome & wishes it was me.

7. I'm bringing Kale Salad to Easter dinner. A bit unconventional, but the in-laws liked it at Christmas!

8. If you don't already listen to the Joy the Baker podcasts, you should start. So funny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...