February 23, 2013

Tasty Tidbits

[If you look closely, you'll see Tink by his feet, helping as usual.]

Work on the living rooms continues, although this weekend not much will get done because the Bup has to work. :-( I'm hoping to get some decorating ideas going, & possibly make some decisions on curtains. I'd like to make a valence, but nothing too heavy.

I'm also feeling crafty & want to try something like this calligraphy wall art. What a great idea! I have lots of quotes & verses that would work perfectly like this.

Have a happy weekend & stay warm!


Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts
  • Maple yogurt with Sunflower Seed & Coconut Granola
  • Ashley's Zucchini Bread Buckwheat Bake topped with coconut butter & pb
  • Peach Banana Spinach Smoothies
  • Cinnamon quinoa with blueberries, topped with coconut butter
  • Omelets with broccoli, red pepper, onion & spinach - The Bup made me breakfast! I'm NOT an egg person, so this was a stretch for me. Mine was made with 2 eggs & a large amount of veggies. As you can see below, I like my eggs quite well-done. He did a great job!
  • Bananas & crunchy pb


Lunches

Dinners

Saturday:
Sunday: 
Monday:
  • Vegetable & Spelt Berry Soup
  • Green salad
Tuesday:
  • Taco Salad - lettuce & spinach topped with leftover burrito fixings
Wednesday:
  • Corn pancakes
  • Sauteed zucchini & onions
Thursday:  
  • Chickpea & Veggie Stir-fry over whole wheat couscous (in the mix: broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, & celery)
Friday:
Dinner with Mom &  Pops'  

Treats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...