Our peach tree is budding!
1. Slow Cooker Black Beans rocked my world. So did the brown rice tortillas from Trader Joe's that we crammed them into.
2. I am now totally inspired to turn my basement into a closet.
3. Coconut Almond Rice Pudding = deliciousness.
4. Broccoli Tempeh Curry & Cashew Curry got combined into dinner on Sunday night, with plenty of leftovers. Mmmm!
5. Chocolate Almond Macaroon Cookies rocked my world. More, please!
6. Maybe I shouldn't admit it, but there is some part of me that, deep down, thinks this is totally awesome & wishes it was me.
7. I'm bringing Kale Salad to Easter dinner. A bit unconventional, but the in-laws liked it at Christmas!
8. If you don't already listen to the Joy the Baker podcasts, you should start. So funny!