June 25, 2012

Introverts

I have something a little different to post today. No food! No garden! Just a speech & some thoughts.



I hope you'll take time out to watch this. It's a video about the power of introverts & how the world around us is changing.

I don't think about it much, but I know I'm an introvert. Give me a day at home alone & I'm happy as can be. I can bury myself in a book for hours, not realizing how much time went by. My parents used to have trouble getting me to come to dinner & I learned the best phrase ever from them - "Come to a good stopping point." But of course I'd by-pass quite a few before actually stopping...cause really, the only good stopping point is the end.

Hope you enjoy the wise words spoken in the video. Leave any thoughts in the comments - I'd love to hear if you're an introvert or extrovert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...