Last month, I signed up for a Nature Box subscription. So far, this company has been great to work with! They just started a program where you can choose the items in your box. Part of me likes the idea of being surprised, but I also am glad to choose because now we'll definitely want what we're getting. They have a deal for first time subscribers for $9.95/month. You get 5 bags of granola, nuts, dried fruit, or snacks, so it's pretty reasonable. (They didn't ask me to promote them, I'm just really pleased with the product & the customer service.)
As you can see, construction is still continuing. All the insulation is up & the drywall is close to being finished! We have paint samples hanging up so we can pick our color. It's amazing how many shades of gray there are (50??)!
Hope you have a happy weekend!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Lentil Bulgur burgers on homemade potato buns
- Baked sweet potato fries
- Asian noodles with sesame peanut sauce, broccoli, bell peppers, lima beans, & peanuts
Dinner at Mom & Pops' before choirs
Dinner at Mom & Pops' with grandparents
- Homemade pizza
- Green salad
- Peach, Apple, & Rhubarb Crisp
- Mom K's Snowflake Cookies
- Trader Joe's sipping chocolate
- Oh Ladycakes' Dark Chocolate Coconut Oatmeal Cookies