Ugh. This cat is so precious.
She was super excited when we rearranged our shelves. Her new spot is just under the workout dvd's, apparently. We had to be extra nice to her this week, because she went to the vet's to get fixed. She hated it there! I've never seen her so angry - she was meowing & hissing & growling. The vet was concerned about how we handle her at home, but she's not like that with us! So weird.
On Monday, I met some friends at Color Me Mine to paint! It's so fun to hang out & chat while we're being creative. I made a bowl for our living room. Not sure what we'll put in it yet, but it will match the colors we plan to use once the room is done.
- Ashley's Cocoa Chili - This is our favorite chili recipe!
- The Post Punk Kitchen's Vegan Cornbread - We tried this for the first time & it's delicious! Very similar in texture/taste to the Jiffy boxes, but healthier!
- Tortilla pizzas: brown rice tortillas topped with pesto, bbq sauce, onions, mushrooms, pineapple, & black olives
- Radiatore noodles with Roasted Cherry Tomato, Mushroom & Red Wine Sauce
- Mega Green Salad topped with tempeh, avocado, & roasted Brussels sprouts
- Jenna's Chocolate Zucchini Cookies - These are super chocolatey & chewy. So good!
- Mom K's Snowflake Cookies - These are one of the Bup's favorite cookies. I don't make them often because they aren't very good for him, but I did use white whole wheat flour & non-hydrogenated shortening to make them a little healthier. He was excited to come home to them!
- Katie's Single Lady Cupcakes - I made 2, which defeats the "single lady" bit, but it was so nice to just have 2 cupcakes & not a whole batch!
- Trader Joe's sipping chocolate