What are your plans for the weekend?
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Yogurt with Cherry Granola
- Cereal: Puffed Millet, Puffed rice & Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Whole Wheat Biscuits - This makes a HUGE, filling bowl. I use vanilla almond milk on it.
- Fresh fruit: peaches, blueberries, canteloupe, bananas
- Sweet potatoes
- Apples, pears, canteloupe
- Double Bean Burgers on Whole Wheat Martin's Potato Rolls (the best!)
- Grilled green beans, green pepper, & jalapeno peppers - We stuffed the jalapenos after grilling with a cashew cream. I thought that would make it okay to pop an entire pepper into my mouth at once. It was SO hot!!!! Don't do that.
- Green Salad
- Corn on the cob
- Guacamole with Trader Joe's Veggie & Flax chips
- Green Salad (Are you noticing a recurring theme here? I bought 3 heads of lettuce at market on Sat. & we were craving salads like crazy. It's all gone now.)
- Dinner at Mom & Pops' house:
- Whole wheat spaghetti with fresh tomato sauce
- Green Salad & Kale Salad
- Still undecided, except that we're having broiled new potatoes - we harvested our potato crop last week & have lots of baby potatoes to eat up.