August 3, 2012

Tasty Tidbits



I get a lot of questions from friends & family about what we eat. Although being a vegetarian is becoming much more mainstream, many people are still unsure about what we eat & what they might serve. I thought I'd start to do some posts on what we're eating.

This will also allow me to share some of our favorites that we eat often & some of the recipes I find on various blogs. I have a really long list in Excel of recipes to try & when we do (& love them), I'll share them with you!

Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts

Lunches



Dinners
Monday:

Tuesday:
  • Out to Lazarro's for the Bup's b-day

Wednesday:

Thursday:
  • Whole Wheat Rotnini with Fresh Tomato Sauce (with portabello mushrooms added)
  • Kale Salad (kale w/ the dressing on that link + cucumbers & sunflower seeds)

Friday:
  • Leftovers (Bup) / out with friends (me)


Desserts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...