December 22, 2012

Tasty Tidbits


Here's a peek at what my view is on a Thursday night. Double-wide stand with lots of music.

We're preparing Christmasy music for the upcoming services. Christmas Eve Candlelight Service is my favorite one of the year. I'm usually forcing my eyes to stay open by the time it starts at 10:30pm (a bit past my bedtime...I like my sleep!). Once the service starts, though, I get wrapped up in everything & suddenly it's Christmas.



Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts

Lunches

Dinners

Saturday:
  • Gnocchi with roasted broccoli in a walnut vinaigrette
  • Green Salad
Sunday: 
Monday:
  • Mega Salad: Baby greens topped with tempeh pan-seared with lemon juice & garlic, carrots, red onion, kiwi, dried cherries, & honey roasted sliced almonds, all tossed in Mama Pea's Orange Balsamic Vinaigrette
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
  • Eggplant burgers
  • Pan-seared Brussels sprouts
  • Turnip Gratin
Thursday 
Friday:


Treats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...