January 11, 2012

The Little Things in Life





I wasn't going to do the whole New Year's resolutions & goals thing, but my love of lists won out. My focus for 2012 is on the day to day things. Every day life, little details, things that will keep me running at my best.  


  1. Simplify everything so I stress less.
  2. Defrost my freezer.
  3. Eat more butternut squash, even if it does make the skin on our hands stretch in a strange way when we cut it.
  4. Spend less so I can travel more.
  5. Drink more green tea.
  6. Take time to spend outside every day. I need more fresh air!
  7. Find a fresh green juice that I love. Drink it at least once a week.
  8. Master a creamy, chocolate frosting made with coconut oil instead of butter.
  9. Lighten up a bit. Go with the flow.
  10. Practice yoga at least 3 times a week. I've been slacking in the past month or so & I can tell!
  11. Continue reading the Bible in 365 days with the Bup.


Bring it on 2012!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...