February 2, 2013

Tasty Tidbits



Last weekend I took a painting class with some friends at a nearby winery. It was lots of fun! There was an instructor who walked us through layering the paint on the canvas. Everyone was painting the same picture, but it was amazing how differently they all turned out!



Here's my final product! We're going to hang it up (probably in the kitchen). I'd really like to do something like this again. I didn't realize I liked painting, but I do!



We also got our first snack box from VeganCuts. It's a subscription program, but you can order one & then cancel, if you aren't happy. I think we'll get 1 or 2 more but then stop. It was fun to open & see all the goodies, plus it's a great selection of items! On top of the snacks, we got natural laundry detergent (the berryplus you see), a cuppow (for on top of jars, to make it easier to drink), a reusable straw & a $25 gift card to iTRAIN, an online workout site. We haven't tried it all yet, but I'm excited for each thing!

Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts

Lunches



Dinners

Saturday:
Sunday: 
Monday:
  • Leftovers from Saturday night
  • Green Salad
Tuesday:
  • Potato & Onion Perogies with sauteed Brussels sprouts, onions & mushrooms
Wednesday:
Game night with friends
Thursday 
Traditional choir night dinner at Mom & Pops'
  • Eggplant Parmesan
  • Green Salad
Friday:

  • Pasta with white beans & roasted cherry tomatoes
  • Green Salad


    Treats

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...