I hope you all had a great week!
Since we got married, I've gotten a potted plant on Valentine's Day from the Bup. It suits me perfectly - I don't want the cut flowers because they die, which is a waste of money & pretty flowers. This year, I picked mine out because we were at Lowe's together. Every time I see this orchid it makes me happy all over again!
Tink's so dark that she's hard to catch on camera. I used this basket to carry some stuff up from our pantry in the basement & she found it. I heard rustling & turned around just in time to see her curling up in it. She napped there for awhile!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Hummus with pitas, carrots & celery
- Tossed Salad
- Peace Wrap (Hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, & house-roasted vegetables on a whole wheat tortilla.)
Dinner with parents & grandparents
- Gena's Ginger Lime Edamame Sweet Potato Burgers on potato rolls - I liked the unique lime & ginger flavors in these. They were also pretty easy to make & held together well.
- Green Salad
Date night at Lisa's Cafe
A big thanks to the choir for the gift certificate for this dinner!
- Side Salad with the house Sweet Vidalia Onion dressing
- Vegetarian Grilled Reuben (portabello mushroom, sauerkraut & swiss cheese on rye bread) & Seasoned fries (me)
- Side Caesar Salad
- Vegetarian Stromboli
Dinner at Mom & Pops'
- Bon Appetit's Chickpea Soup - Super smooth & creamy, all due to the chickpeas!
- Green Salad
- Homemade Pizza topped with bell peppers, onion, olives, artichokes