[If you look closely, you'll see Tink by his feet, helping as usual.]
Work on the living rooms continues, although this weekend not much will get done because the Bup has to work. :-( I'm hoping to get some decorating ideas going, & possibly make some decisions on curtains. I'd like to make a valence, but nothing too heavy.
I'm also feeling crafty & want to try something like this calligraphy wall art. What a great idea! I have lots of quotes & verses that would work perfectly like this.
Have a happy weekend & stay warm!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Vegetable & Spelt Berry Soup
- Green salad
- Corn pancakes
- Sauteed zucchini & onions
- Chickpea & Veggie Stir-fry over whole wheat couscous (in the mix: broccoli, bell pepper, carrots, & celery)
Dinner with Mom & Pops'
- Eating Well's Bean Bolognese
- Green Salad
- Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter frosting
- Chocolate Mousse