I hope you have a joyous day tomorrow.
He is risen! He is risen indeed!
We went grocery shopping together this week!! I am so excited about this cart of goodies. We've already made a little dent in them & this weekend I plan to roast the squash & sweet potatoes to prep for quick meals during the week.
Right behind the cans of organic tomatoes, there's a small box of Yogi Bedtime Caramel Tea peeking through. We tried it on Thursday night & it was delicious. I'm not sure whether I slept better or it's in my head, but it was a great bedtime treat & I did wake up well-rested.
Our next Nature Box came! We got to choose what we wanted this time, plus they sent a bonus bag of BBQ sunflower seeds. Yay! We'd already eaten one of the bags before I snapped the pic, we were that excited for this.
- Jessica's Roasted Red Pepper White Bean Burgers - We loved these! They were super flavorful & actually pretty easy to make.
- Sweet potato fries
- Green salad
Family dinner at our house with grandparents & parents
- Out with friends: Guacamole & chips (me)
- Leftover pasta (Bup)
Out with family for my mother-n-law's bday dinner
- Pizza topped with tomatoes, bell peppers, onions, & spinach (me)
- Mushroom raviolis (Bup)
Maundy Thursday Dinner + Service at church
- Lentil Soup
- The Kitchn's Butternut Squash & Coconut Curry, adapted
- Green salad
- Bunny Butt Cake
- Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate