February 8, 2011

Brunch Paninis


One of my friends and my favorite things to do when we get together is cook. We have fun and get to visit without spending lots of money. Our favorite things to make are customizable. We all have different tastes and food ideas. Usually that means we make personal pizzas, but on Saturday morning we made brunch paninis.


Tiffany's was California style with avocado, mozzarella, spices & turkey.



It was so good we stuck her in Lexus' cage so we could have it. I picked out the turkey...


Bryttani's was a pizza panini with mozerella, spices, and turkey pepperoni.


Mine was vegetarian - peanut butter and apple slices. Sadly the pb didn't ooze out - I should've used more!

And now I need to get my own panini maker. What is it about squashed sandwiches that is to appealing? It must be the nice grill lines.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...