February 11, 2011

Super Bowl Treats A Week Late

 

Our dessert for our Super Bowl party for 2 was Peanut Butter Chocolate Pillows from Joy the Baker. I was happy there were only 2 of us because these were delicious! I had an extra sheet of phyllo dough in the freezer so when I came across this recipe I knew it had met it's destiny.  Since I waited so long to post these, may I suggest having them as a Valentine's treat instead of party fare? They're multi-purpose pillows!


Mom helped me stuff the pillows. It was a messy process. I wish I had put more peanut butter on each square but I can't imagine the mess if I had! (Sorry for the shadows in the picture.)



Aren't they so cute? At this stage they reminded me of ravioli. Which makes me think about stuffing savory things into these pockets...mmmmm!



Eat me! Eat me!


Salt & Vinegar Roasted Chickpeas! A great snack for football games!


Oh the beer. This one was tasty but 1 bottle was plenty for one sitting. It's pretty heavy and full of spices!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...