February 9, 2011

A Dipping Dessert



I first had it about 10 years ago when my aunt brought a batch to a family get together and I loved it. Then I forgot about it until I found it on Jessica's How Sweet It Is blog. Her post was actually variations on the theme - Snickerdoodle, Peanut Butter Cookie, and Chocolate Fudge. I made the original recipe and split it into 3. We had original, snickerdoodle and peanut butter.



The peanut butter was my favorite (surprise!). Actually, I can't believe I haven't talked more about peanut butter on here. I eat it on/in everything - my oatmeal, apples, bananas, toast, bagels, dipping sauce, muffins, icing, noodle salad (that wasn't a big hit...) and anything else I can get my hands on.

Can you believe my husband never heard of putting peanut butter on bagels until I asked him for it? The first time he made me one, he spread it on so thin that I could barely taste it. He's into it now, though, and it a little more generous with the pb. :-)


Maybe we could just have some wine with that?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...