February 22, 2012

Sunrise


Just look at that sky!
Welcome to my morning view. I had to share!

I'm so thankful that even in February it's warm enough that I can be outside every morning. Remember when I was overwhelmed earlier this month? I'm much better now, & part of that is because I've been enjoying the sunrises. It'll be dissappointing when Daylight Savings Time comes, because then it will be too dark to be roller blading again. For now, I'm enjoying seeing dawn breaking before me!



This is what I see in the mornings. It's definitely worth getting out of my warm bed, bundling up, & heading outside for!



So do not fear, for I am with you;
   do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
   I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41.10

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...