May 7, 2011

In Honor of Mom

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, so I'd like to take a moment to tell you about my mom and the things I admire about her and learned from her!



1. She has SO much energy! I can only hope that I have that much energy as I get older.



2. I inherited my love of ice cream from her.



3. Cooking is fun! I learned to appreciate all food from Mom.

4. Never limit yourself. She is always on the go, getting things done around the house and yard. It's inspiring to see so much creativity.

5. If you spill your margarita, it's ok to spoon it off the counter.

6. Almost everything is reusable. Baggies are washable and the best place to dry them is on your plants...it's like a mini greenhouse!

7. There's no end to the amount of plants you can grow on a small plot of land. Grass is totally optional. She's my own personal Master Gardener.


8. Budget, budget, budget. But still spend enough to enjoy life, just be wise about it.


9. Take as many vacations as possible. There's so much out there to see!



10. Walk everywhere. If you can't walk, bike. And take the steps.

11. Love your husband without fail, but don't be afraid to argue once in awhile.



Thank you, Mom, for being the best mother and friend in the world!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I love your mom too! :) I am sad to say that I've washed out some baggies too. *hangs head in shame*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...