June 17, 2011

I Want That!



Now that we got that out of the way, we can move on to what's been looking good lately. Anyone who would like to help me in this endeavor is more than welcome to! We can share the goods.

1. S'mores Cake in a Jar from Jessica - This looks so delicious. In lieu of you actually going to the trouble of making these, I'd accept bags of marshmallows. Or if you're extra ambitious, one of these.

2. Roasted Beet and Goat Cheese Quinoa from Jenna - My beets aren't going to be ready to pull for another few weeks!

3. Coconut Chai from Mama Pea - I tried this already and can't get enough! Bonus points for this drink: it actually is filling!

4. Trader Joe's - Can someone please build one of these within a 30 minute drive from my house? Thanks!

5. S'more Pancakes with Marshmallow Sauce from Andie - Are you sensing a theme here? It's summer & summer means lots of campfires and s'mores! All the better to have them for breakfast.

6. Weekend Glow Kale Salad from Angela - This looks like the perfect beach salad! Fresh and filling for a day in the sun.

7. Tempeh Taco Filling from Ashley - For that matter, I'll take the other recipes on that post, too. So creative! Tempeh is one of my new favorite foods to grill but I've never tried it like this. Anyone up for the challenge? We could work together!

8. Graham Crackers from Deb - This recipe/post is what drew me into the world of blogging, yet I still haven't made these! Something must be wrong with me. Wouldn't they be perfect with my bag of marshmallows?


I'm can't wait to try these recipes and shop at my new Trader Joe's*!

*There are no plans by Trader Joe's to actually build one in my area. I don't want to start any false rumors, I'm just hopeful.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...