August 18, 2011

In My Pantry

I have a few new recipes coming up for you, but I'm not sharing them until I get some pictures. Sometimes I forget to take pictures in my excitement to eat the food. That just means I have to test them again. Darn. :-)

In the meantime, I'm working on an "In My Pantry" page. You should see the page link in the top bar, too. This is in response to a comment requesting more info on the flours I use. There must be more of you that look at some of the recipes and wonder about the ingredients, so I hope this helps! One of the Bup's co-workers showed my blog to her grandma who wanted to make Blueberry & Applesauce Cookies but couldn't get over the flax egg.

My goal is not to intimidate you or have you shy away from my recipes. I want to share what I've learned in my research on nutrition and broaden the list of foods we all eat to include some seriously delicious and nutritional ingredients! As I add recipes to my page that include foods on the "In My Pantry" list, I'll try to update the page and link to them.

If you have any questions, I'd be happy to do my best to give an answer. The new page is a work in progress, so more items and tidbits will be added as I learn. We can learn together!

Question for you:
What's the most unusual thing in your pantry right now?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, thanks for adding that! :D I will get back to you on your question, but I can pretty much guarantee that it's something I bought to use in one of your recipes, haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Jill Spills It All I'm so glad it helped! Thanks for commenting...I love getting them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...