It was a food & fun filled weekend.
1. Sort of sleeping after an evening with some great girls!
2. Eating Saturday morning bagels & playing Bananagrams
3. Marching in the Christmas parade through town
4. Roasting an entire huge pumpkin & eating at least half of it (Why am I not orange yet? I can't get enough of this stuff!!)
5. Decorating our Christmas tree
6. Reading a hilarious version of the 12 Days of Christmas
7. Drinking Sipping Chocolate from Trader Joe's
8. Watching the children's Christmas program at church
9. Having lunch with my church family
10. Baking 10 kinds of cookies with the Bup, Mom & Pops
11. Eating a zillion cookies & loving every bite
12. Trying out the new elliptical
1 bottle of dry red wine(750 mL)
2 c fruity blush wine
8 oz. seltzer water
2/3 c orange juice
1/4 c brandy
1/3 c Triple Sec
1 c pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
Thinly slice the orange, lemon & lime, peeling off some of the rinds to eliminate any bitter flavor. Core & thinly slice the apple, keeping the peel in tact. Combine all of the fruit in a large pitcher or other glass container (I used our sun tea container!). Pour both wines, seltzer water, orange juice, brandy & triple sec over the fruit. Stir gently with a large spoon to combine. Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight. Enjoy cold, garnished with the soaked fruit.