October 20, 2012

Tasty Tidbits



I'm celebrating my birthday weekend by spending time with family & friends. I'm trying to give myself some time to just relax, not worry about anything, & enjoy life! 


Last weekend, I made pumpkin cinnamon rolls & I was loving the way the light coming through the kitchen door created a rainbow on my breakfast. Such a great reminder of the way God's creation is all around us.



Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts
  • Mama Pea's Vegan Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls - These were amazing! They came together pretty quickly (especially for a yeast dough), and were the perfect combo of dough & sweet cinnamon. We topped them with Raw Cinnamon Creamed Honey instead of the glaze.
  • Pumpkin Protein Smoothies
  • French Vanilla yogurt with Cherry Granola
  • Ashley's Apple Spice Buckwheat Protein Bake - I love making her breakfast bakes as a change of pace from my usual breakfasts. They're filling, tasty, & a great base for all kinds of toppings. I topped this with pumpkin butter, peanut butter, & chocolate almond butter.
  • Pumpkin Brown Rice Porridge, topped with a dollop of peanut butter
  • Bananas
Lunches

[Sweet potatoes as big as my foot!]


Dinners

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
Wednesday:
Friends over for a campfire
  • Mountain Pies over the campfire
  • S'mores
Thursday:
Traditional choir night dinner at Mom & Pops' house. 
  • Cabbage Soup
  • Green Salad
Friday:
Birthday dinner at Mom & Pops' house. 
  • Homemade pizzas on the grill
  • Green Salad


Treats

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...