Still finding fun childhood pictures! Somehow I actually had some little curls on the end of my hair. Barely, but they're there. Wish they'd come back!
We tried a new restaurant last Friday - Babe's Grill House + Sports Lounge. It's new in Palmyra, has 16 beers on tap, & we can walk there. What's not to like?? I tried a sample of a cucumber cream ale. I'm glad I didn't order the whole glass, because the cucumber flavor was very overwhelming, but it was quite refreshing. Maybe in the summer it'd be a nice choice to sip in the sun. We loved the Stone Brewing - Arrogant Bastard Ale and the Southern Tier - Pumking. Both were perfect for fall & had great spiced flavor.
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
Campfire cookout with friends
- Mountain pie pizzas
- Carrots, celery, & blue corn chips with artichoke dip
- The Fig Tree's Mexican Corn Chowder - I did all the chopping on Sunday & had the soup ready to go, making for a super quick, very flavorful dinner. We'll make this again!
- Angela's Flat & Crispy Cornbread - This was perfect for dipping in the soup!
- Green salad
- Happy Healthy Life's Maple Chili Stuffed Sweet Potatoes - Love love love!!! I never thought of topping sweet potatoes with chili, but it goes together SO well!
- Roasted cauliflower
- Stuffed peppers
- Tomato Eggplant Pie
- Green salad
- Vegetarian chili
- Pumpkin ice cream with gingersnaps
- Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate
- FragrantVanillaCake.com's Vegan Peanut Butter Chocolate Banana Cheesecake