September 12, 2011

Peanut Butter Ice Cream


In case you don't already know, I love ice cream. Luckily, I married a man who loves it almost as much as I do. We're a match made in heaven. :-)

Side note:
Did you ever hear the song by Sarah McLachlan called "Your Love is Better Than Ice Cream?" Good song!



Just listen. It's cute.

Every year I wait all winter for Rainbow Snow to open. They have the very best peanut butter soft serve. They're my favorite local ice cream shop, mostly because of the pb ice cream. Plus we can take a nice evening walk and end up there. Walking home carrying an ice cream cone makes the ice cream taste better. The Bup gets a chocolate milkshake, which he says is better than any he's ever had!

Now it's fall already and almost time for them to close. :-( I have about 1.5 months to get my pb ice cream fix. We try to bring all of our friends there when they visit us. I promise you won't be disappointed if you go! 

Over the winter, I'm going to try making my own version by mixing in peanut butter when I make banana soft serve. I haven't tried it yet, but the plain banana and chocolate banana are both delicious. If you want a healthy, icy, creamy dessert, try it out! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...