Tink is so excited for spring! When we go outside, she stands at the door & peers out, enjoying the sunshine. Then when we try to come in, she tries to sneak out. We took her out a few times & she loves it!
We had a busy week, with lots more to do this weekend. The living room renovations are still moving forward slowly, but we're going to have to put them on fast forward. Our new carpet is due to be installed at the end of the month & we want to have all the drywall & painting done before it comes. I'm tired just thinking about it. :-) Can't wait till it's done though!
Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Angela's Sweet Potato, Black Bean, Spinach, and Pepper Vegan Enchiladas topped with guacamole
- Teriyaki asparagus stir-fry with broiled tofu
- Brown rice
- Green salad
- The Baking Beauties' Gluten Free Brown Rice Waffles - These were really good! They had a slight grittiness, almost like they were made using cornmeal, which we loved. Since they aren't overly sweet, they're perfect for topping with syrup, apple butter, and/or almond butter. Definitely a keeper recipe.
- Asparagus, Tomato & Mushroom Pasta
- Green Salad
- Veggie Fried Rice
- Green salad
- Leanne's Vegan Blueberry Chia Cheesecake Cups
- Ashley's Vegan Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
- Leftover cupcakes from last week's Bunny Butt Cake (I froze them for future eating)
- Trader Joe's Sipping Chocolate