Here's what we've been eating in the last week:
- Heidi's Whole Wheat Zucchini Bread Pancakes - I really liked these! They had a lot of flavor & I didn't even need syrup. The Bup thought they were a little mushy because the zucchini was so wet. More for me!
- Overnight oats
- Yogurt with a variation on my Millet & Oat Granola
- Cereal: Puffed Millet, Puffed rice & Puffed Kamut with vanilla almond milk on it.
- Fresh fruit: peaches, canteloupe, banana
- Sweet potatoes
- Kale Salad with Roasted Beets
- Katie's Melty Pizza Hummus - I think this is my all time favorite hummus. It has so much flavor!
- Plums, canteloupe
- Green smoothies - In the mix: mango, apple, swiss chard, Raw protein powder, almond milk
- Tastefully Simple Party!
- Corn on the cob
- Balsamic tomatoes from Cooking Light (minus the asparagus, because we don't have any...we're clearing out the fridge!)
- Random leftovers like hummus, coleslaw & grilled onion
- We're trying a new vegan restaurant that I found on the way to the cabin for the weekend!
- Mama Pea's Double Chocolate, Single Chin Brownies - These are my favorite brownies. They're rich & chocolatey without being laden with heavy fats. Plus they're made with whole wheat flour & no one would ever know!
- Banana Soft Serve on a cone - I just discovered that I can put this on a cone! I like to hide a treat in it, like a spoonful of cookie butter or a cookie dough ball.
- Katie's No Bake Oreo Cookies - We had these, minus the filling, crumbled in our banana soft serve. While these aren't exactly like an Oreo, you can definitely taste a resemblance & it's waaaaay healthier.
- Fig Tart, made by Mom - I never had a fresh fig before this year. They're amazing!!