September 15, 2012

Tasty Tidbits

Us in our VegFest t-shirts! :-)

This weekend should be nice & relaxing. We have a lot to do around the house & an adorable kitten to play with. I'm hoping to get in a nice long bike ride, too.


Here's what we've been eating in the last week:

Breakfasts
Lunches
  • Leftovers
  • Sandwiches
  • Salad
  • Pan seared brussels sprouts
  • Canteloupe, apples
  • Eggplant Chickpea Dip with pretzels



Dinners

Sunday:
Monday:
Tuesday:
  • Taste of Home's Zucchini Potato Pancakes - These were really good. The potato flavor & texture really complimented the zucchini! They took longer to cook than we expected, so be aware.
  • Balsamic cherry tomatoes
  • Green Salad
Wednesday:
  • Black Bean Burritos with Peppers & Onions, lettuce, salsa & guacamole - Yay for Mexican night!
  • Green Salad
Thursday:
Happy 4 year Anniversary to us! Mom cooked us a yummy meal before we headed to choir practice.
  • Eggplant parmesan
  • Mushroom & barley mix
  • Green Salad
Friday:
My aunt is in town from Oregon, so we had dinner with her & my parents

Desserts
  • Cowboy Cookie from Vegan Treats - SO GOOD! We got this at VegFest on Saturday
  • Banana soft serve
  • Cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting (Bup) / Popsicle (me)
  • No Bake Peanut Butter Pie - I'm super excited about this because all my life, every time I've eaten pb pie, I have gotten sick to my stomach. This version is delicious & didn't make me sick! It's vegan & made with ingredients that I eat pretty much every day. Plus, the texture is silky smooth & creamy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...